|Dogs, domestic cats, and other domestic pets which are
legally kept in most metropolitan areas are welcome at BVP, under the
- Dogs, cats and other animals susceptible to rabies must be vaccinated
prior to arrival so as to be immune to rabies (vaccinated within the
previous 12 months).
- Dogs, cats and other animals susceptible to fleas/ticks/etc. must be
treated prior to arrival, and continue to be treated during the entire
rental period. It is recommended that they continue the flea
treatment for 30 days after the end of the rental period.
- Dogs, cats, and other domestic pets must be "house broken", or they
must stay outside at all times. You are responsible for cleaning up
all messes, feces, etc.; both inside and outside before the end of your
- You must guard against excessive noise (eg. barking, howling, etc.)
that could disturb neighbours, door scratching (to come in or go out),
shedding inside, clawing of furniture, spraying, territory marking, etc.
If detectable odors, shedding, damage, etc. are found after you vacate the
Facilities, you will be charged for extra cleaning, deodorizing,
repairing, replacing, and other techniques so as to restore previous
- Non-domestic pets (ie. pot-bellied pigs, snakes, reptiles, alligators,
spiders, etc.) and ones that could cause abnormal circumstances or risks
will have to be boarded elsewhere, and cannot come to BVP.